Let Marco Polo's Sicily travel guide show you the heart of Sicily. If you're a bit short of time to prepare for your trip, don't want to miss anything and like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out, look no further. This inspirational, itinerary-based, Sicily guide book comes in a unique, spiral bound format designed to be used on the move. Climb the famous Mount Etna, ride a Vespa through Centro Storico or visit the lemon groves on the island of Demeter. Sicily awaits!
Each chapter in the Sicily Spiral Guide is based around a region and includes:
- Instant knowledge - a neat, introductory overview split into 3 areas - Top 10, Don't Miss, At Your Leisure so you get an instant idea of what that area is like and whether it suits your mood that day
- Inspirational ideas from dawn til dusk - `My Special Day' is a recommended tour exploring an area or a different aspect of the destination
- Instant information - a straight to the point, unique, questioning structure highlights the key points for all Top 10 sights in a fun and highly accessible way
- Relaxation - every sight has a suggestion for time out so you have time to pause and savour the moment whether it's in a park or people watching in a lovely coffee shop
- Try something new - if you've been before our Insider Tips will uncover sides of the island that might have eluded you last time
In addition to the refreshing, instant access content, the format of the guide makes it super easy to use on the move:
- Spiral binding makes it easy to handle, you can fold the book back on itself so it's always ready on the page you need
- Pocket size - easily fits in a pocket or small bag for quick reference
- Use it on your road trip - road atlas and pull out map are also included
So you haven't had a chance to sift through Trip Advisor, read that doorstep sized guide or get advice from your friends. No worries. Your Marco Polo Sicily Spiral Travel Guide is here to help. With all the key information neatly put together in this handy, pocket sized guide, you're good to go.