This book illustrates the vital link between satisfying external customers and improving processes within the organization to ensure that internal customers are satisfied, too.
2. Customer Satisfaction From The Inside Out.
3. Improving Internal Customer Satisfaction -
4. Step One: Measure External Customer Satisfaction.
5. Step Two: Map The Internal Chain.
6. Step Three: Locate The Critical Links.
7. Step Four: Analyze The Critical Links.
8. Step Five: Resolve Critical Link Issues.
9. Step Six: Evaluate Changes.
Appendix: Reference Materials.
Series: Quality Improvement Ser.
Number Of Pages: 104
Published: 11th June 1999
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 25.95 x 17.95
Weight (kg): 0.26
Edition Number: 1