Follow a river from its source to the sea and see how it adapts to its surroundings in this highly photographic non-fiction report by Fiona Macdonald.
* Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
* Children can re-cap the journey of the river on pages 14-15.
* Text type: A non-fiction report
* Curriculum links: Geography: Investigating rivers
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Series: Collins Big Cat
For Ages: 4 - 5 years old
Number Of Pages: 16
Published: 1st September 2011
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.9 x 21.0
Weight (kg): 0.07