With warmth and encouragement, along with her original ten-step process, Carolynn Hillman puts self-esteem and the accomplishments and real satisfaction it engenders within the reach of every woman. Her straightforward approach to conquering feelings of inadequacy and self-defeating behavior include:
* Practicing six key ways of nurturing yourself
* Recognizing and appreciating your good points
* Silencing the inner-critic -- and heeding the inner-child
* Breaking the self-imposed failure cycle
* Overcoming external obstacles that limit your progress
"Recovery of Your Self-Esteem" supports readers with participatory exercises and inspiring examples that confirm feelings of increased self-respect and achievement. It offers invaluable advice and understanding that will pave the way toward feeling better more of the time.