Real Life Organizing offers clutter free storage solutions and advice that can help you create a Pinterest worthy home on a small budget. Learn how to organise your home, simplify life, and have more time for the things you love. Organisational expert Cassandra 'Cas' Aarssen, the guru from YouTube's ClutterBug channel, reveals her tips, tricks, and secrets to a clean and clutter free home in just 15 minutes a day.
Aarssen spends her time organising other people's homes, teaching college workshops on organisation, and creating weekly videos and blog posts. In her debut book, Real Life Organizing, Cas walks you through the steps you can take to create a beautiful, organised, clutter free, and almost self-cleaning home a DIY Pinterest home. Simplify your life.
You do not have to get rid of all of your things, you do not have to be a yoga loving minimalist, and you do not have to radically change your lifestyle or personality in order to simplify your life and have an organised home.
"Cas is an organization Goddess! When I have an organization dilemma, I quickly head to her YouTube channel because I know she will have a solution that is not only organized, but gorgeous! She has a rare talent for making the mundane enjoyable, and her infectious laugh and lovable personality make learning fun. But even more than that, Cas has the biggest heart you will ever know; she willingly shares her knowledge and talents, and I'm so excited the world gets to experience her awesomeness through this book. It will be a total game-changer for so many!"
- Keitha, from The Bajan Texan and founder of Home Made Luxe subscription box "Cas is hilarious and down-to-earth. She shares amazing, budget-friendly, and practical organizing tips that function well, yet still look great!"
- Jen, from How Jen Does It "Real Life Organizing is a real solution to the clutter challenges we all face. A real solution from a real mom, and parent, and homeowner, and career person who knows what it is to struggle and to overcome disorganization in all its forms." - Peter Walsh, New York Times best-selling author and organization expert "Cas is a joy. Her organizing tips are realistic, practical, and for anyone. No matter how busy you are or how small your budget,Cas walks alongside you in all she does. I love knowing that if she came into my living room and saw a giant pile of unfolded laundry, we would laugh about it. Because she gets it. Cas is a breath of fresh air, and her organizing solutions truly work. I'm so thankful for her wisdom and practicality as a prominent voice in the professional organizing space!"
- Kathryn, from Do It On a Dime "Cas is relatable and real, and makes having an organized home attainable for today's busy person."
- Becky, from A Place to Nest "Cas has this amazing ability to help you laugh through the craziness of getting your home in order. Her spirit and drive is so inspiring, and her simple and innovative organizing tips are the best around!"
- Nikki Boyd, from At Home With Nikki
Number Of Pages: 204
Published: 1st January 2018
Publisher: Mango Media
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 20.4 x 17.8 x 1.5
Weight (kg): 0.4