"Trish Berg's advice will turn you from rattled to relaxed. Her solid tips and sense of humor make Rattled the perfect book for new moms."
- Tim Bete, author of In the Beginning...There Were No Diapers and Guide to Pirate Parenting
"Honest, informative, humorous, well-researched, encouraging, and practical are some of the words describing Rattled. We can never have enough high-quality childrearing books and Trish Berg has outdone herself in this modern manual on capable, competent parenting in the first year. I recommend it."
- Brenda Nixon, speaker and author of Parenting Power in the Early Years
"This precious book comes straight from the heart. It's personal stories, humor and excellent tips and insights kept me reading ... and smiling ... nodding in agreement. Thank you, Trish, for this most wonderful gift to first year mothers."
- Michele Steinhauser, author and Founder of Club M.A.W. Encouraging, Equipping and Connecting Mothers and Wives
"Rattled is the perfect resource for an overwhelmed new mom. Trish Berg has broken down helpful information into bite-sized portions -- perfect for a mom who desperately needs encouragement and practical help but only has moments of time to read. Trish has provided something for everyone -- practical tips, humorous stories, and advice from a mom who's been there."
- Glynnis Whitwer, Senior Editor Proverbs 31 Ministries, author of work@home: A Practical Guide for Women Who Want to Work at Home
"Trish Berg has crafted the perfect mommy manual-- engaging, informative, encouraging and best of all-- without a hint of intimidation or guilt-producing rhetoric! All first-time mommies in my circle of friends will receive this gem as a gift as soon as they return home from the hospital or adoption agency!"
- Karen Ehman, National speaker for Proverbs 31 Ministries and Hearts at Home, author of A Life That Says Welcome and The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized
"Baby's first year is amazing, thrilling, sweet--and completely discombobulating! With Trisha Berg's help, though, new and new-again mommies can navigate the ups and downs of their precious one's babyhood with savvy, a sense of humor, and spiritual growth."
- Lorilee Craker, author of nine mommy books, including We Should Do This More Often and Date Night in a Minivan: Revving Up Your Marriage After the Kids Arrive
"Kind, sweet, and funny-these words describe both this book and its author. Trish Berg knows first-hand both the fun and frustrations of motherhood, and her heart of encouragement shines through these pages. Rattled offers new moms some wise advice tempered with refreshing honesty, and reminds moms to keep their sense of humor while offering practical ways to connect with the God who loves them."
- Keri Wyatt Kent, author of Breathe: Creating Space for God in a Hectic Life, and God's Whisper in a Mother's Chaos