Qigong Basics teaches you all the fundamentals of this ancient Chinese wellness discipline in a clear and easy-to-understand manner! /b>
This introductory book contains the following vital information:
- The origins of Qigong - its philosophy, history, and different styles
- How to find a teacher and a class that are right for you
- Getting ready for your first class - what happens in a Qigong class?
- The essential elements - breathing, stances, grounding and expansions
- How to complement your Qigong training with meditation and qi exercises
- Powerful ways to promote health and well-being through specific sequences
- Resources to help you develop your knowledge and understanding of Qigong
Whether you're just getting started, or you've already been training for a year or two, Qigong Basics
offers an easy to read, and yet comprehensive introduction to the sport.
"I am so glad a book such as this has finally been published. It highlights the almost magical variety of endemic floral species and non-traditional materials in the Philippines today. Truly a collector's item and no library or home should be without one!" -Toni Parsons, acclaimed pioneer and innovator for floral design in the Philippines
"It's about time the world gets acquainted with the innovative and astonishing talent of the Filipino floral designers." -Richard Go, AIFD CFD FDA
"Decorating with Flowers is a treasure chest of beautiful settings, stunning photography, and outstanding floral decor...a wonderful orchestration by all-Filipino authors and floral artists!" -Phil Rulloda, AIFD, AAF, CFA, PFCI
"So much imagination goes into these floral decorations that some of it can't help but rub off onto the reader. That for me is what makes a good inspirational book. You will find yourself going back to this book again and again, each time discovering something new." -Sensible Gardening blog