Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher.
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try local cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, relax on the beaches of St-Tropez, or try your luck in Monaco's famous casino; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Provence and the Cote d'Azur and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, cinema, architecture, literature, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine, and more
- Over 32 local maps
- Covers Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, Nice, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill Towns of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and more
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur, our most comprehensive guide to Provence and the Cote d'Azur, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's France for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Lonely Planet's Discover France, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Series: Travel Guide
Number Of Pages: 320
Published: 1st January 2016
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 19.71 x 12.8
Weight (kg): 0.35
Edition Number: 8
Edition Type: Revised