Each year, Scott Kelby, Editor-in-Chief of Photoshop User magazine and the #1 best-selling Photoshop author, trains literally thousands of photographers on how to retouch portraits using Photoshop through his live seminars, online classes, DVDs, and standing-room only workshops at the Photoshop World Conference & Expo. Now you can learn the same techniques he uses in his own retouching workflow, in the only book of its kind–one written expressly for photographers who do their own retouching.
As a pro photographer himself, Scott understands that photographers make their living shooting, not retouching. But, delivering fully retouched images is now expected by clients. That’s why Scott put together this amazing resource for teaching photographers the quickest, easiest, and most effective ways to create professional-looking, retouched final images without spending hours grinding away at painstaking, detailed techniques.
It’s all here–the step-by-step methods for fixing, enhancing, and finishing your portraits in Photoshop. Using the techniques in this book, you’ll create images that will absolutely wow your clients. You’ll learn:
• How to soften skin and still retain detail and texture
• The best tricks for beautifully enhancing eyes, eyebrows, and eyelashes
• How to selectively sharpen portraits without complicated masking
• How to create gorgeous-looking lips
• How to remove blemishes fast and keep the most detail
• The pros’ tricks for body sculpting
• How to make your subject’s hair look fabulous
• How to give your retouches that natural look that sets them apart
• Plus, you get Scott’s complete 5-minute, 15-minute, and 30-minute start-to-finish workflows
If you’re ready to learn the “tricks of the trade”–the same ones that today’s leading pro photographers use to retouch, tuck, tighten, and tone their images for that pro-retouched look–you’re holding the book that will do exactly that. It will radically change the way you retouch your portraits from here on out, and give you the best-looking, most natural retouches you’ve ever done.
Series: Voices That Matter
Number Of Pages: 384
Published: 3rd April 2011
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 25.4 x 20.4 x 2.0
Weight (kg): 1.05
Edition Number: 1