Designed for the busy clinician, this pocket-sized powerhouse provides quick access to charts, tables, diagrams, and illustrations to give you fast facts essential for day-to-day patient care. Field-tested by residents and clinicians at top academic and clinical centers throughout the country, the book is authored by specialists in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation who know what information you need at your fingertips.
- New section on pediatrics
- New cutting-edge rehabilitation techniques
- Increased coverage of evidence-based medicine, including interventional medicine
- A convenient pocket size that lets you access PM&R facts in a flash – perfect for the clinic, bedside, or training room
- Focused coverage that distills an illustrated encyclopedia of knowledge into a concise format for the clinician needing a quick consult
- Informed authorship by Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation specialists that provides you only the essential facts immediately necessary for patient care
"This is an excellent resource for medical students and residents in physical medicine and rehabilitation. It is a quick and easy reference on a majority of topics important to training in rehabilitation medicine. This edition is updated and more in depth compared to the first edition, which was published almost 10 years ago, and is one of the only pocket reference guides for practitioners in this field."
Leda A Ghannad, BS, MD(Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago)
Weighted Numerical Score: 90 - 4 Stars!
Number Of Pages: 208
Published: 25th June 2012
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 18.03 x 10.67
Weight (kg): 0.22
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Revised