An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Paris, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map--all designed to help you see the very best of Paris.
Marvel at the fabulous art at Musée du Louvre; see the dazzling collection of Impressionist paintings at the Musée d'Orsay; admire the glorious cathedral of Notre-Dame; ascend the Eiffel Tower to enjoy spectacular views; or immerse yourself in the grandeur of the Hotel des Invalides, the final resting place of Napolean Bonaparte. From Top 10 riverfront sights to Top 10 cafés and bars--discover the best of Paris with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Paris:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Paris, covering Musée du Louvre, Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Paris, plus eleven color neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Ile de la Cité and Ile St-Louis; Beaubourg and Les Halles; Marais and the Bastille; Tuileries and Opéra; Champs-Elysées; Invalides and the Eiffel Tower; St-Germain, Latin Quarter, and Luxembourg; Jardin des Plantes, Chaillot Quarter; Montmartre and Pigalle; and sights beyond the city center
Staying longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Paris? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural vacation. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview... loaded with practical and useful content." - Gadling.com
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." - Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer