The new Oxford early years dictionary livery is a suite of resources to help achieve reading and writing success for students in Foundation to Year 2 (ages 5–9). The suite consists of a first and junior dictionary, personal dictionaries and flashcards. These resources provide essential support for spelling, grammar, word identification, writing and vocabulary development.
Oxford Australian Junior Dictionary Extend your students’ dictionary skills.
- Over 10,000 headwords and phrases and 400 colour photographs and illustrations.
- Contains all Oxford Wordlist 500 words, identified by a star icon.
- Complimentary online activity sheets to practise dictionary skills.
- Special section at the back on grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Additional illustrated section at the back with thematic wordlists covering content such as numbers, shapes, time, seasons, fruit and vegetables and parts of the body.
The early years dictionary series will be released on October 2017. Would you like to receive updates on availability, sample pages and more? Register Your Interest. Register your interest