Ori the Octopus is so happy to be celebrating Christmas with all his friends. But what happens when Ori's friends all want to do different things on this special day? A festive book to follow on from Ori the Octopus. It has bright and colourful illustrations and actions for children so they can participate during reading. A story about friendship and learning how to compromise and with Christmas craft, this book is sure to be a winner with kids, parents and librarians!
About the Author
- Simple story and language suitable for 3-5 y.o.
- Actions throughout story for child participation
- Friendly, brightly illustrated characters, common sea cretures, easily relatable
- Colour and cut out character Christmas decorations included as pull out section of book
- Activity pages can be pulled out from the centre so book is suitable for libraries
- Monthly You Tube videos released on Author website to provide further activity and safe entertainment for children
- Author website has 17 free downloadable activities, with characters from book.
- Book includes parent/teacher notes
Anne lives in Mosman, Sydney, with her husband and their two young children. She has been an entertainer at childrens parties, she has taught dance, art and craft and reads to children. She paints childrens canvasses and makes greeting cards. More recently, she has made funny childrens You Tube videos containing the characters in her book Ori the Octopus.
She is a member of SCBWI and the NSW Story Tellers Guild. She most commonly does author events at Preschools.