Love cooking but tired of washing up all those pots and pans? One-Pot Cooking contains over 100 delicious and easy-to-make recipes that can be cooked in just one dish.
Bestselling food writer Katie Bishop shows you how easy it is to produce fast, hassle-free meals for all the family. From favourites such as chicken curry and oven-baked risotto, Asian-inspired noodles and stir-fries to mouth-watering desserts, every recipe will delight those looking for good food that requires minimal clearing up.
Katie's straightforward, helpful style and inspired recipes, which use easily attainable supermarket ingredients, will be loved by anyone who wants to produce perfect meals every time.
One-pot Cooking is divided into six accessible chapters and recipes include:
In a Pot
- Sausage, bean and tomato hot pot;
- Thai coconut beef curry;
- Creamy cauliflower cheese soup;
- Toffee apple pudding
In a Pan
- Big brunch breakfast omelette;
- Pesto pepper chicken and potatoes;
- Speedy pasta and meatballs;
- Emergency prawn curry.
In a Wok
- Lemon Chicken with rice;
- Lamb, spring green and garlic noodles;
- Rainbow vegetable and cashew nut stir-fry.
In a Bowl
- Watercress, blue cheese, pear and pecan salad;
- Smoked salmon with celeriac and capers;
- Chicken and lentil salad;
- Rocky road;
- Strawberry and vanilla shortcakes
In the Oven
- Quick fish pie;
- Baked garlic mushroom risotto;
- Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding;
- Creamy potato and blue cheese gratin;
- Easy apple pies.
Under the Grill
- Pork burgers;
- Lamb and mango chutney kebabs;
- Charred steak and onion sandwiches;
- Sticky balsamic duck and fig salad;
- Caramelised bananas with pecan praline.
Number Of Pages: 172
Published: 14th October 2010
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 15.2 x 23.3 x 1.3
Weight (kg): 0.41