Healing and Living our Spirit offers practical and easy-to-understand guidance for the process of emotional healing, so that we can live in greater harmony with ourselves and others.
- A crucial step in our healing involves removing what is harmful: false beliefs, resentments, and ways of thinking that are negative, fear-based, and limited.
- Having removed what is sabotaging our lives, we can then create a life with more positive ways of thinking, behaving and relating, which will move us closer to
optimal health on all levels of our being: the mental, emotional, spiritual
One Canoe, Many Paddles - Healing and Living our Spirit:
- Describes the personal growth journey from different viewpoints.
- Offers life skills that will enhance our effectiveness, while reducing stress.
- Views many spiritual principles, including those of the Twelve Step Program.
- Suggests ways of expressing, celebrating, and living our spirit with gratitude.