This manual takes the mystery out of Second-Generation On-Board Diagnostic Systems allowing you to understand your vehicles OBD-II sytem, plus what to do when the "Check Engine" light comes on, from reading the code to diagnosing and fixing the problem. Includes a comprehensive list of computer codes.
Computer-controlled car repair made easy! For all car and light truck models manufactured since 1996.
• Understand your vehicle's On-Board Diagnositic system
• How to deal with that "Check Engine" light--from reading the code to diagnosing and fixing the problem
• Comprehensive computer codes list
• Powertrain management fundamentals
• OBD-II "monitors" explained
• Generic trouble codes that cover all models!
• Manufacturer-specific trouble codes for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura vehicles
• Let your car's computer help you find the problem!
• Component replacement procedures
• Glossary and acronym list
• Fully illustrated with over 250 photographs and drawings
Series: Haynes Techbook : Book 1
Number Of Pages: 320
Published: 1st July 1996
Publisher: Haynes Publishing
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 27.2 x 21.2 x 1.7
Weight (kg): 0.41