The author, Tim Jefferson, is a Financial Accountant in Florida. He has worked for many for-profit organizations and NGOs in the past seventeen years. He wrote this book to help both Accountants and non-Accountants handle all matters relating. Clubs, Societies, and Churches will find this book especially useful as it provides the basic information needed for keeping a list of income and expenses, collecting and distributing funds, reconciling bank statements every month to ensure it includes checks and other third party payment gateways, budgeting events that the nonprofit shall host, preparing treasurer's reports, and preparing and filing annual tax return for the organization (if applicable).
As a hint, some of the things you'll find in this book include:
(1) Preparing final accounts for nonprofits
(2) Grant writing techniques for nonprofits
(3) Pictures of the financial statements of nonprofits
(4) Best nonprofit accounting software
(5) Glossary of nonprofit accounting terms to use in the next board meeting,
(6) Solutions to common nonprofit accounting problems . . .And many more. You've just gotten a hint.
Its time to hit the 'buy'button and impress members of your organization with great accounting stuffs.