Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
On account of the superficial points of agreement between Islam and Christianity, many don’t see how tremendously deep the divides between them really are, and fewer still have considered the evidence for each faith. How is Jihad different from the Crusades Can we know the life of Jesus as well as the life of Muhammad What reason is there to believe in one faith over the other, and what difference can the Gospel really make
In No God But One , New York Times bestselling author Nabeel Qureshi takes readers on a global, historical, yet deeply personal journey to the heart of the world’s two largest religions. He explores the claims that each faith makes upon believers’ intellects and lives, critically examining the evidence in support of their distinctive beliefs. Fleshed out with stories from the annals of both religions, No God But One unveils the fundamental, enduring conflict between Islam and Christianity directly addressing controversial topics like Jihad, the Crusades, Sharia, the Trinity, and more.
Readers of Qureshi’s first book, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, will appreciate his careful and respectful comparison of Islam and Christianity. Both religions teach that there is No God But One, but who deserves to be worshiped, Allah or Jesus
About the Author
Nabeel Qureshi is a speaker with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. He holds an MD from Eastern Virginia Medical School, an MA in Christian apologetics from Biola University, and an MA in religion from Duke University.
1. Islam or Christianity?
PART 1: Core Beliefs
2. Qur'an: Divinely Inspired or a Human Product?
3. Muhammad: Godly Prophet or a Historical Enigma?
4. Jesus: Divine Son of God or a Mortal Messiah?
5. Jesus' Death: Rescued or Crucified?
6. Jesus' Resurrection: Miracle or Myth?
PART 2: Other Important Issues
7. Jihad and the Crusades: Violence in Islam and Christianity
8. Women in Islam and Christianity
9. The Qur'an and the Bible: The Scriptures of Islam and Christianity
10. Tauheed and the Trinity: The Heart of Islam and Christianity
11. Allah or Jesus?: Who Is Worthy of Worship?
ISBN: 9780310522553 ISBN-10: 0310522552 Audience:
Number Of Pages: 320 Published: 19th September 2016 Publisher: Zondervan Country of Publication: US Dimensions (cm): 21.2 x 21.2
Weight (kg): 0.32