The New Jerusalem Bible is recognised as one of today's most accurate, clear and modern translations, the fruit of long collaboration between leading biblical scholars.
This Reader's Edition presents the New Jerusalem Bible in an easily accessible and manageable form suitable for everyone.
It contains the full Bible, with special features to help you understand and navigate the text:
* A Glossary, with verse references, explaining key terms and themes
* A Chronological History, showing biblical events against contemporary world rulers and dynasties
* An Index of Persons, with verse references
* Brief Introductions to every book
* Almost 200 Footnotes on key words and concepts
Series: New Jerusalem Bible
Number Of Pages: 1472
Published: 1st January 1990
Publisher: Darton,Longman & Todd Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.8 x 13.6
Weight (kg): 0.97
Edition Number: 3