From Lonely Planet, the world's leading travel guide publisher
Durable and waterproof, with a handy slipcase and an easy-fold format, Lonely Planet New York City Map is your conveniently-sized passport to traveling with ease. Get more from your map and your trip with images and information about top city attractions, walking tour routes, transport maps, itinerary suggestions, extensive street and site index, and practical travel tips and directory. With this easy-to-use, full colour navigation tool in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of New York City, so begin your journey now!
- Durable and waterproof
- Easy-fold format and convenient size
- Handy slipcase
- Full colour and easy-to-use
- Extensive street and site index
- Images and information about top city attractions
- Handy transport maps
- Walking tour routes
- Practical travel tips and directory
- Itinerary suggestions
- Covers Morningside Heights, Harlem, Spanish Harlem, Upper West Side, Upper East Side, Chelsea, Flatiron District, Union Square, Meatpacking District, West Village, Gramercy, Greenwich Village, East Village, Hoboken, Stuyvesant Town, Little India, Alphabet City, Hell's Kitchen, Theater District, Garment District, Murray Hill, Jersey City, Koreatown, Long Island City, New Jersey, Lower East Side, Soho, Nolita, Chinatown, Tribeca, Lower Manhattan, Two Bridges, Vinegar Hill, Dumbo, Battery Park City, Brooklyn Heights, NoHo, Yorkville
Check out Lonely Planet New York City, our most comprehensive guidebook to the city, covering the top sights and most authentic off-beat experiences. Or check out Lonely Planet Pocket New York City, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss experiences for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times