DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this cosmopolitan city. This edition comes complete with five exclusive audio walks to help you get the most from your trip.
Marvel at masterpieces at the Met, wander through majestic Central Park or spend an evening in trendy Brooklyn: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of New York City with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City, 2019
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City, 2019
- Over 45 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a map of the subway, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of New York City, designed for every interest and budget
Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of the Guggenheim, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Ellis Island and more
- Colour photographs of New York City's skyscrapers, museums, churches, parks and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Lower Manhattan and the Civic Centre; the Lower East Side; SoHo and TriBeCa; Greenwich Village; East Village; Gramercy and the Flatiron District; Chelsea and the Garment District; Lower Midtown; Upper Midtown; Upper East Side; Central Park; Upper West Side; Morningside Heights and Harlem; Brooklyn; and beyond the city
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city's history, architecture, diverse communities, famous New Yorkers and festivals
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, how to get around, plus visa and health information
is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to New York City.
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 New York City
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guides
Number Of Pages: 328
Published: 1st October 2018
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 21.4 x 12.7
Weight (kg): 0.42
Edition Number: 1