Give Your Baby Nature's Best Food
How and what you feed your baby today will impact Baby's health for a lifetime. Naturally Healthy First Foods for Baby is an informative, innovative and easy-to-use guide that shows you how to prepare wholesome, homemade baby foods.
Beginning with conception and continuing into the toddler years, this book explains how natural foods can reduce the potential for food allergies, help babies develop strong digestive and immune systems, and encourage healthy eating for life. With recommendations that are parent-tested and physician-approved, this book also includes:
- More than 180 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes (cereals, vegetables, fruits, meats and dairy), some for the whole family
- When and how to introduce solids
- Feeding schedules and healthy menu ideas for the first 18 months
- Nutrition information for optimal brain development
- Hints and tips for food shopping
- Preparation and storage guidelines to minimize time, mess and expense
Crafted with busy parents in mind, Naturally Healthy First Foods for Baby will help you create healthy independent eaters who love to eat the best foods.