National English Skills 7
Student Workbook & eBook - Australian Curriculum Edition
PaperbackPublished: 4th July 2011
This rich and innovative full-colour workbook comprises skills-based units that address all strands of the Australian Curriculum - Language, Literature and Literacy.
Written by some of Australia’s leading authors, this lively, student-friendly book provides eighteen skills-based units covering a wide range of popular topics
• build comprehension strategies, spelling and vocabulary development, and an understanding of grammar and language
• focuses on the concepts of culture, identity and context
• provide high-interest literary, non-literary and media texts for appreciation, understanding and analysis
• explore the structures and language features of diverse texts, including persuasive and visual texts
• offer opportunities for students to apply their skills to create written, spoken and multimodal texts
• address the cross-curriculum priorities outlined in the curriculum.
The workbook comes with 15 months access to an interactive eBook version at Macmillan's digital home, onestopdigital. Digital only access is also available.
Series: Macmillan Secondary National English Skills
Audience: Primary / High School
For Grades: 7
Number Of Pages: 160
Published: 4th July 2011
Publisher: MEA Secondary
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 29.7 x 21.1 x 0.1
Weight (kg): 0.515
Edition Number: 1