Help your students achieve their best on their exams with authentic and sophisticated phrases.
This second edition of the bestselling A Level French vocabulary reference book provides idiomatic phrases drawn from real sources such as newspapers, magazines and websites to ensure the most accurate and authentic language.
- Covers key vocabulary in thematic sections and with distinctions between levels of difficulty from AS to A2
- Easy for students to reference and search ahead of exams with topics matched to latest exam specifications
- Ensure students know the latest phrases and idioms with new entries for the latest development in communications and technology
- Increase students' repertoire with lists of synonyms
- Have the latest information at their fingertips with updated lists of current web addresses
Vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
La vie de tous les jours
Les jeunes et leurs loisirs
Les rapports humains
Le sport professionnel
L'immigration et le racisme
Les sciences et la technologie
L'ecologie et l'environnement
Les voyages et le tourisme
Les beaux arts
I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to study French for A level onwards .... Couldn't live without it now! * Amazon reviewer *
I think it's a really good book for any Advanced level student, a nice little book to have alongside your degree for reference, and a good extra for those learners who are wanting to improve their essay writing phrase vocabulary. * Amazon reviewer *
I recommend this book to anyone doing or considering doing AS or A2 French. It is so helpful when it comes to writing essays as it has vocab for all the topics that can come up in the exam. * Amazon reviewer *
Comment dirais-je? La vie de tous les jours Les jeunes et leurs loisirs La famille Les rapports humains La santï½ Le sport professionnel L'ï½ducation Le travail La criminalitï½ L'immigration et le racisme L'argent La politique Les sciences et la technologie L'ï½cologie et l'environnement Les mï½dias Les voyages et le tourisme Le Tiers-Monde Les beaux arts Le Patrimoine
Tertiary; University or College
For Ages: 15 - 18 years old
For Grades: 10 - 12
Number Of Pages: 128
Published: 18th June 2010
Publisher: Hodder Education
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.7 x 12.9
Weight (kg): 0.11
Edition Number: 5
Edition Type: Revised