Make sense of the complex world of health care with Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 10th Edition! This one-stop reference includes detailed entries that help you communicate more effectively with colleagues in various disciplines. With over 56,000 definitions, 2,450 photographs and line drawings, and supporting reference appendixes and atlases, it is an indispensable reference for students and professionals alike.
- Over 56,000 entries offer detailed definitions, as well as the latest information on pathophysiology, treatment and interventions, and nursing care.
- More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
- Strict, common-sense alphabetical organization makes it easy to find key terms and definitions.
New to this Edition:
- NEW! Approximately 5,000 new and revised definitions reflect the latest developments in health care, drugs, and nursing terminology.
- NEW! Updated illustrations visually clarify key definitions that reflect current health care practice and equipment.
- Deserves Multiple Readings
I. Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
II. Definitions A-Z
III. Illustration Credits
IV. Appendixes (at back of book)
1. Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC)
2. Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC)
Series: Mosby's Medical Dictionary
Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 2000
Published: 16th May 2016
Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 26.1 x 19.6
Weight (kg): 3.11
Edition Number: 10
Edition Type: Revised