A second major volume by the esteemed Dr. Drake a lavish exploration of fantastical beasts, from yetis to unicorns.
Do krakens really lurk below the ocean waves? Do griffins command the air above?
In a fascinating new discovery sure to rival the ground-breaking DRAGONOLOGY, the intrepid Dr. Ernest Drake turns his inquisitive gaze from dragons to other so-called mythical creatures.
- A removable letter from Dr. Drake
- Multiple foldouts, flaps, and pull-outs
- Textured "samples," including sea serpent skin and a feather from a winged horse
- Sundry booklets including riddles to tell a sphinx
- A cabinet of curiosities containing yeti fur, a hippogriff feather, and more
For anyone who has ever wondered whether legendary beasts still wander among us, this lush look at an astounding array of creatures offers everything a true believer would want to know.
For Ages: 8 - 12 years old
For Grades: 3 - 7
Number Of Pages: 32
Published: 12th August 2008
Publisher: Candlewick Press (MA)
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 31.12 x 27.94
Weight (kg): 0.85