Tired of worrying about your financial situation but aren’t sure what to do or where to start? Stop stressing! No matter how much you earn (or how much you owe) you can take control of your money—and it won’t be nearly as hard as you think. Millions of people already benefit from the expert advice Laura D. Adams dispenses in her weekly Money Girl podcast and know firsthand that little changes can lead to big rewards. Laura doesn’t tell you what you can and can not buy with your own hard-earned money; instead, she gives you guidance, tips, and tricks you need to make the most of it by finding out how to: - Assess your current financial situation and set achievable, realistic goals
- Get out of debt faster—and stay out for good
- Manage your 401(k) or Roth IRA like a pro
- Take advantage of every available tax deduction to owe less and save more
- Choose smarter investments so you can watch your money grow
- Use the most up-to-date technology to make managing your money much easier Whether you’re learning the quickest way to improve your credit score or the seven essential tips for preventing identity theft, you’ll be surprised—and relieved—at just how doable it all is. Chock-full of quick and dirty tips that explain what you need to know without bogging you down with what you don’t, Money Girl’s Smart Moves to Grow Rich will ensure you have the kind of life you want and the future you’ve always dreamed of. Money Girl's Smart Moves to Grow Rich won the prestigious Excellence in Financial Literary Education (EIFLE) Award for 2011.
"Laura Adams has written an excellent book for those who want to take control of their financial lives. It's loaded with good, comprehensive advice on everything from credit cards to taxes to retirement planning. The author does a great job of rendering often complicated concepts into clear, understandable prose. Whatever your financial goals, Money Girl's Smart Moves to Grow Rich will help." --Fred Brock, former New York Times columnist and author of the bestselling Retire on Less Than You Think
"Adams walks her readers through the ins and outs of money sanity and practical solvency, while helping them create a richer life - both financially and emotionally... (her) peppy tone and highly organized, sensible advice deliver a clear-cut plan for financial literacy." --Publishers Weekly