Modern Russian Grammar Workbook is an innovative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of Russian. The book is divided into two parts.
- Section 1 provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures
- Section 2 practises everyday functions such as making introductions, apologizing, expressing needs
A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables students to check on their progress.
Main features include:
- exercises graded according to level of difficulty
- cross referencing to the related Modern Russian Grammar
- topical exercises which develop studentsa (TM) vocabulary base
The Modern Russian Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners of Russian, from beginner to intermediate and advanced students. No prior knowledge of grammatical terminology is assumed and a glossary of grammatical terms is provided. It can be used both independently and alongside the Modern Russian Grammar (ISBN 978-0-415-39750-6) also published by Routledge.
Praise for Routledge Modern Grammars -
'The entire series is outstanding. Why? Because it's totally practical without getting stuck in grammatical obscurities. It reflects the actual, contemporary use of the language as it is used by ordinary, educated speakers.' - Harold Goodman, author of the Michel Thomas courses
Introduction A. Structures B. Functions Answer Key
Series: Modern Grammar Workbooks
Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 226
Published: 1st December 2010
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 24.8 x 17.1
Weight (kg): 0.41
Edition Number: 1