'You can become irresistibly attractive to women without changing who you are.'
So says Mark Manson, superstar blogger and author of the international bestseller, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck, a book that delivers self help right between the eyes.
Mark brings the same approach to teaching men what they need to know about attracting women.
In Models he shows us how much it sucks trying to attract women using the tricks and tactics recommended by other books.
Instead, he says, men need to focus on seduction as an emotional process, not as a physical or social one. What matters is the intention, the motivation, the authenticity. To improve you dating life you must improve your emotional life - how you feel about yourself and how you express yourself to others.
Funny, irreverent and confronting, Models is a mature and honest guide on how a man can attract women by giving up the bullsh*t and becoming an honest broker.
· The root behaviours that cause all female attraction.
· Why typical dating advice and pick up theory is counter-productive in the long-run.
· How to overcome nervousness and anxiety around attractive women.
· How any man can make himself appear attractive with a little time and effort.
· The three keys to keeping conversations with women interesting and engaging.
· How to discover the beliefs and attitudes that are sabotaging your success with women.
· How to develop a genuine and joyful sense of humour.