Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Create great-looking presentation slides right away using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. Color screenshots and clear instructions show you how to use the new and improved capabilities featured in this powerful presentation program. Follow along and learn to work with the new Office interface and ribbon, create slides, and add text, tables, charts, graphics, sound, and video. Plus, it's easy to flip straight to the information you need using the color-coded tabs, detailed index, and chapter "How to" lists. Get the book that gets you started using PowerPoint 2007 in no time.
In each chapter:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
Number Of Pages: 240
Published: 22nd December 2006
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 20.5 x 25.6
Weight (kg): 0.58
Edition Number: 1