Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Excel 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Navigate the user interface with Backstage view and the customizable ribbon
- Create formulas and functions
- Use charts and diagrams to display information visually
- Enhance your spreadsheet with graphic effects
- Reuse data from other Microsoft Office documents
- Team up and share spreadsheets with colleagues
And here's HOW you'll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help you apply what you learn right away
About The Author
Curtis Frye is the author of numerous books on Excel and other Office products, most recently the Excel 2007 Pocket Guide. He graduated from Syracuse in 1990 with a degree in political science, and then moved to Washington, DC, where he worked as a defense trade analyst for four years and as the director of sales and marketing for an ISP for one year. He moved to Portland, Oregon, in 1995 to launch his freelance writing career. When Curt's not writing, and often while he is writing, he is a keynote speaker, mentalist, and professional improvisational comedian.
Series: Plain & Simple
Number Of Pages: 336
Published: 14th July 2010
Publisher: Microsoft Press,U.S.
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 18.8 x 23.2
Weight (kg): 0.63
Edition Number: 1