Now available in paperback. This revised and updated edition of the definitive resource for experimental psychology offers comprehensive coverage of the latest findings in the field, as well as the most recent contributions in methodology and the explosion of research in neuroscience. Volume Two: Memory and Cognitive Processes, focuses on the neurological and cognitive processes on topics such as memory, decision-making, spatial cognition, linguistics, reasoning, and concepts.
1. Kinds of Memory (Henry L. Roediger III, Elizabeth J. Marsh,
and Stephanie C. Lee).
2. Models of Memory (Jeroen G.W. Raaijmakers and
Richard M. Shiffrin).
3. Cognitive Neuroscience (Glyn W. Humphreys).
4. Spatial Cognition (Nora S. Newcombe).
5. Knowledge Representation (Arthur B. Markman).
6. Psycholinguistics (Herbert H. Clark and Mija M. Van Der
7. Language Processing (Keith Rayner and Charles Clifton
8. Problem Solving (Marsha C. Lovett).
9. Reasoning (Lance J. Rips).
10. Decision Making (Arthur B. Markman and Douglas L.
11. Concepts and Categorization (Edward J. Wisniewski).
12. Cognitive Development (Rochel Gelman).
13. Culture and Cognition (Richard E. Nisbett and Ara