Robert Hargrove shares his secrets as a <i>masterful coach</i> with leaders of all levels: <i>Coaching is about realizing an impossible dream and winning at the great game of business, not just about changing attitudes and</i> behaviors<i>.</i> <p> <b>This book describes:</b> <ul> <li>How to find the best talent on earth <li>How to create an impossible future and WIN in your business <li>How to create a winning game plan <li>How business can be the ultimate self-development and growth experience </ul>
Introduction: Grow Your Business Exponentially, Multiply Your Profit, Win the Talent War.
PART I: MASTERFUL COACHING?THE METHOD: WAYS OF BEING, MIND-SET, AND SKILL SET.
1. THE CEO AS COACH.
Coaching Is Job #1 in the Age of Talent.
2. MASTERFUL COACHING.
The Power to Make the Impossible Happen.
3. MASTERFUL COACHING IS ABOUT HOWYOU ARE BEING, NOT JUST A MATTER OF TECHNIQUE.
4. COACHING IS A SPECIAL KIND OF CONVERSATION, NOT A SPECIAL EVENT ON THE CORPORATE CALENDAR.
5. THE MASTERFUL COACHING METHOD.
A Five-Step Coaching Model.
PART II: YOUR MASTERFUL COACH IN A BOOK: HOW TO REALIZE AN IMPOSSIBLE FUTURE AND WIN IN YOUR BUSINESS.
6. MASTERFUL COACHES INSTILL A WINNER?S MIND-SET.
7. COACHING EXECUTIVES TO CREATE AN IMPOSSIBLE FUTURE.
8. COACHING THE TEAM STRATEGY SESSION.
Building a Winning Game Plan.
9. EXECUTE WITH ACTION COACHING.
Leadership and Business Breakthroughs.
Coaching in Business as the Ultimate Self-Development and Growth Experience.
PART III: CROSSING THE CHASM: INTERVIEWS WITH LEADERS DOING COACHING.
11. MIKE ESKEW,THE VISIONARY UPS CHAIRMAN.
What Can Brown Do for You?
12. HERB KELLEHER, EMMA SCHERER, AND TERESA LARABA OF SOUTHWEST AIRLINES.
Sourcing a Powerful TPOV and an Extraordinary Leadership Culture.
13. DAVID BINKLEY OF WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION.
The Most Leading Edge Corporate Coaching Program in the United States.
14. JEFF KAUFMAN OF ALLSTATE.
A Coaching and Mentoring Tale.
15. JAY ABRAHAM.
Marketing Genius and Money Maximizer.
16. HUBERT SAINT-ONGE OF THE MUTUAL GROUP, CANADA.
Dragon Slayer of Human Resource Myths.
17. J. MAYS OF FORD MOTOR COMPANY.
Coaching Design and Innovation.
18. ART WILSON OF CRITICAL PATH STRATEGIES.
Coaching Big, Complex, Team-Based Sales Across Boundaries.
Series: Essential Knowledge Resource (Paperback)
Number Of Pages: 321
Published: 12th March 2007
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 22.38 x 20.45 x 1.93
Weight (kg): 0.76
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised