* Discover how a woman wheelchair user with cerebral palsy found purpose in librarianship and in ordained Christian ministry.
* Glean hints on how to live with purpose as a person with physical disability.
* Gain clues on practical everyday living with physical disability.
* Gather insight as friends and health care professionals on how to relate with understanding to people with physical disability.
* Appreciate how Christian faith can inform and strengthen motivation in the experience of physical disability.
Number Of Pages: 324
Published: 21st November 2016
Publisher: WestBow Press
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 21.6 x 14.0 x 1.9
Weight (kg): 0.41