Explore Malta and Gozo with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the islands’ trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all these wonderful islands have to offer…
Malta and Gozo are a relatively small and intimate destination so a week is all you need to experience all of the extraordinary variety: megalithic temples, medieval cities, baroque churches and peaceful villages. You can dive, windsurf, swim and play golf, or just simply sun yourself on the rocks. See some of the world's oldest stone structures, some amazing dive sites, delightful bays and fishing ports such as Marsaxlokk. This is Malta and Gozo!
Your Marco Polo Malta and Gozo Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into these islands. Enjoy romantic boat tours, regional culinary delights and breath-taking views.
- Best of – find the best things to do for free, the best ‘only in’ Malta and Gozo experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing – all of the top sights are organised by area so you can easily plan your trip.
- Discovery Tours – 5 specially tailored tours that will get you to the heart of Malta and Gozo on foot or by car. Explore colourful fishing harbours, prehistoric temples, sandy beaches and unusual restaurants, here are inspirational itineraries that will help you enjoy authentic Malta and Gozo.
- Malta and Gozo in full-colour – Marco Polo Pocket Guide Malta and Gozo includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the islands to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App – new for 2018, you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Road Atlas and pull-out map – we’ve included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
Trust Marco Polo Pocket Guide Malta and Gozo
to show you around these beautiful islands. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything Malta and Gozo have to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.