Magic with Numbers
Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
Books with a similar title
Abracadabra, alacazam! Pull some magic out of your hat with this guide to the best pocket tricks around.
Astound and amaze your friends by doing huge sums in seconds!
Learnhow to do amaxzing number tricks just using your fingers!
Bafflevolunteers by reading their mind and guessing their age!
- Step-by-step instructions
- <Top tip boxes
- Clear, bright illustrations
- Profiles of famous magicians.
About the Author
Jon Tremaine has been a world-class magician and performer for more than 30 years. He was selected for membership of the Inner Magic Circle and awarded a Gold Star. This is the highest award that a magician can receive.
Series: Magic Handbook
Number Of Pages: 32
Published: 1st February 2011
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 29.7 x 23.5 x 0.9
Weight (kg): 0.194
This Product Is Categorised By
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Children's Non-Fiction » Hobbies, Quizzes & Games
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Picture Books & Early Learning » Interactive & Activity Books & Packs
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Reference Material » Reference Works for Children & Teenagers
- Non-Fiction » Arts & Entertainment » Dance & Other Performing Arts » Other Performing Arts » Conjuring & Magic