This revised text covers the design of basic machine components with an emphasis on practical problems. Supplementary topics are presented to provide the student with the concept of total design and professional practice.
2. Review of Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
3. Friction and Lubrication.
5. Shaft Design.
6. Fasteners, Couplings, Keys, and Retaining Rings.
7. Welding and Weld Design.
9. Chain Drives, Hoists, Conveyors, and Ropes.
12. Power Screws.
15. Spring Design.
17. Miscellaneous Machine Elements and Special Topics.
18. Power Units.
19. Professional Practice.
Series: Addison-Wesley Series in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 728
Published: 11th January 1984
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 24.31 x 16.87
Weight (kg): 1.04
Edition Number: 3