The essential information about what's in your food, what additives you should avoid and over 120 delicious recipes to help you achieve this.
- Are you worried about hyperactivity or other behavioural problems in your children?
- Do you suffer from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis?
- Do you suffer from allergies or other reactions?
- Do you wish to improve your child's behaviour?
- Are you pregnant and concerned for the well being of your unborn child?
- Have you developed sensitivities during your pregnancy?
- Has your child been diagnosed with ADHD or do they have learning difficulties?
- Are the increased rates of autism, anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction) a concern for you?
- Do you react or show sensitivity to certain foods and don't know why?
- Do you have a family history of cancer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is time to start cooking with additive free food, making safe family meals using the recipes in the low to no additives family favourite recipe book.
You may be unaware of how sensitive you are to these additives until you change to an additive free diet.
Take a stand against carcinogenic (cancer causing) and mutagenic (a mutagen can change your genetic information) substances in our foods today. Make it clear that we will no longer tolerate the 5% labelling loophole anymore.
Help us aim for additive free food, with zero tolerance and keep your family safe.