Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Make My Day Amsterdam is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening. Start the day with a visit to the Rijksmuseum, spend the afternoon in Vondelpark and then enjoy the evening on Reguliersgracht, the canal of seven bridges; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside the Lonely Planet Make My Day Amsterdam Travel Guide:
• Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
• Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences
• Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
• Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
• Full colour images of every sight and activity
• Essential need-to-know info about the city
• Free, convenient pull-out Amsterdam map
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My Day Amsterdam, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day.
• Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Amsterdam's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Amsterdam.
• Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet The Netherlands guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About the Author
Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.