Topics covered include:
- How does the disease function, and how does it affect the body?
- How can one recognize the signs and symptoms of the disease?
- What causes the disease?
- What treatments are available, and are they effective? What side effects do they have?
- What social repercussions can the disease have?
- What should one expect going through recovery or as the disease progresses?
Series: Teen's Guides
Tertiary; University or College
For Ages: 15 - 18 years old
For Grades: 10 - 12
Number Of Pages: 184
Published: 30th September 2009
Publisher: Facts on File Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 22.86 x 15.88
Weight (kg): 0.39