Listos! pupil books develop the use and understanding of Spanish by providing straightforward explanations of the way the language works, alongside motivating, stepped activities. It's a lively, topic-based approach, underpinned by clear, grammatical foundation.
- Short, two-page units show pupils exactly what is required of them and make lesson planning easy.
- Enjoyable, stepped activities build confidence and understanding and enable you to control the pace and level of pupils' work.
- Simple grammar explanations, and lots of opportunities for grammar practice help you to provide an integrated approach to teaching the language.
- End-of-module revision tests and checklists provide further ways to assess progress.
- Special sections of the book provide help in key areas such as coursework and speaking practice.