Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Lippincott CONCISE ILLUSTRATED ANATOMY series presents human gross anatomy in an efficient, easy-to-use format by combining core, need-to-know content with detailed atlas-style illustrations. This volume focuses on anatomical structures and functions of the thorax, abdomen, pelvis, and perineum, and includes clinical considerations concerning these important regions. With artwork adopted from the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy as well as new illustrations, understanding the functional and clinical relevance of anatomy has never been more at hand!
Features and benefits . . .
• Outline format balances concise text with comprehensive, detailed artwork for quick and efficient comprehension
• Hundreds of full-color, atlas-style illustrations are carefully placed in close relation to relevant text for easy reference
• Logical regional sequence reveals continuity among anatomical structures and components; chapters progress inward from superficial layers of the body to deep structures
• Clinical Considerations highlight much sought-after clinically relevant information
• Detailed tables are distributed at key points throughout chapters
• Chapter-opening outlines facilitate topic location
Lippincott CONCISE ILLUSTRATED ANATOMY series is a perfect resource for students as well as those seeking a specialty reference for clerkship and beyond.
Other titles in this series:
Lippincott Concise Illustrated Anatomy: Back, Upper Limb & Lower Limb
Lippincott Concise Illustrated Anatomy: Head & Neck (Coming Spring 2013)