Eileen Mulligan is a successful and sought-after personal coach. In Life Coaching , her powerful coaching techniques will help you reassess your life, redefine success and set new goals. Using questionnaires, checklists and action plans, Life Coaching shows you how to devise your own personal life programme and fulfill your every ambition.
Discover how to:
About the Author
- Identify and achieve your goals
- Overcome the blocks and problems that have held you back
- Improve your relationships
- do the work you want to do
- Build your confidence and self esteem
- Enjoy well being and contentment in all aspects of your life.
After building up a million-pound company within the beauty industry and winning the Cosmopolitan Entrepreneur of the Year and Gucci/Business Age awards, Eileen Mulligan became a business consultant, trouble shooter and coach.
"She has an instinct that has guided her into the right policies and decisions pretty well every time." "--"Michael Beckett, "Daily Telegraph"
For Ages: 18+ years old
Number Of Pages: 218
Published: 5th August 2010
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.7 x 12.6
Weight (kg): 0.195
Edition Number: 1