The goal of every safety professional and safety program is to be proactive and to identify problems while complying within safety guidelines. This book clarifies basic questions about legal liability, how to minimize, prevent, and identify legal risks. Appendices, case studies, and sample forms are included in this resource. The whole book will be revised due to the laws and regulations in the workplace changing. This revised edition will address all of the changes in the laws as well as providing guidance on how to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Covers methods to achieve and maintain compliance
- Includes new standards and regulations
- Discusses defense, rights, and responsibilities
- Provides a guide to professionals who are unfamiliar with reviewing, analyzing, and briefing a court decision
- Offers a new chapter on environmental and labor