The two-volume set originates from the Advanced Course on Petri Nets held in Dagstuhl, Germany in September 1996; beyond the lectures given there, additional chapters have been commissioned to give a well-balanced presentation of the state of the art in the area.
Together with its companion volume "Lectures on Petri Nets II: Applications" this book is the actual reference for the area and addresses professionals, students, lecturers, and researchers who are
- interested in systems design and would like to learn to use Petri nets familiar with subareas of the theory or its applications and wish to view the whole area
- interested in learning about recent results presented within a unified framework
- planning to apply Petri nets in practical situations
- interested in the relationship of Petri nets to other models of concurrent systems.
1. Basic models -- 2. Applications.
Series: Lectures on Petri Nets
Number Of Pages: 691
Published: 4th November 1998
Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg Gmbh & Co. Kg
Country of Publication: DE
Dimensions (cm): 23.39 x 15.6
Weight (kg): 1.14