The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and there is no reason why it should be the preserve of the younger generation. The range of models has been expanded over the years so that there are now different sizes to cover all mobile computing requirements. iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 5th edition gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:
- Choose the right model for you
- Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
- Master Settings and apps to stay organized
- Find, download and explore exciting apps
- Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free
- Email, share photos and video chat for free
- Access and share your music, books and videos
- Locate family members and stay in touch
Access your documents from anywhere iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 5th edition
is updated to cover the latest operating system, iOS 9, and its array of new features. A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad, presented in larger type for easier reading.
About the Author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and traveling abroad. Nick is an established "In Easy Steps" author with several successful guides to his credit. He lives in Perth, U.K.