A collection of articles from various professionals, discussing the details of investing in asset-backed securities. Main topics addressed include non-real estate backed ABS, collateralized debt obligations, residential real-estate backed ABS, accounting, commercial mortgage backed securities, and analysis of ABS.
1. Overview of ABS Portfolio Management (K. Weaver, et al.).
2. Rating Asset-Backed Securities (A. Silver).
NON-REAL ESTATE BACKED ABS.
3. Securities Backed by Credit Card Receivables (J.
4. Securities Backed by Auto Loans and Leases (N. McPherson).
5. Securities Backed by Recreational Vehicle Loans (N. Bakalar and
6. Equipment-Financed ABS (J. Anderson, et al.).
7. Aircraft Asset-Backed Securities (J. Philips and O.
8. SBA Development Company Participation Certificates (C. Flanagan
and W. Tan).
9. Franchise Loan Securitization (J. Anderson and K. Clark).
10. Student Loan Floaters (T. Zimmerman).
11. Healthcare Receivable Backed ABS (N. McPherson with assistance
from T. Fasanella).
12. Dealer Floorplan ABS (K. Weaver and N. Bakalar).
COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATIONS.
13. Collateralized Debt Obligations (C. Schorin and S.
14. Relative Value Framework for Collateralized Debt Obligations
(C. Schorin and S. Weinreich).
15. Analyzing Mezzanine Tranches of CBOs (L. Goodman and J.
16. Emerging Market CBOs (L. Goodman).
17. Market Value CBOs (L. Goodman).
RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE BACKED ABS.
18. Mortgage Credit Analysis (J. Brown and W. Wadden, IV).
19. Securities Backed by Closed-End Home Equity Loans (R.
20. Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Securitizations (W. Roever,
21. Securities Backed by Manufactured Housing Loans (J. Anderson
and K. Clark).
22. Securities Backed by Tax Liens (C. Flanagan, et al.).
COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE-BACKED SECURITIES.
23. Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (A. Sanders).
24. Structure, Valuation, and Performance of CMBS (R. Gordon and L.
25. Floating-Rate Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (P.
Corcoran and J. Phillips).
ANALYSIS OF ABS.
26. Performance, Risk, Structure, and Valuation of Credit-Sensitive
ABS (L. GIbson).
27. Identifying Relative Value in the ABS Market (L. Wilhelm and W.
28. Analysis of ABS (F. Fabozzi, et al.).
29. A Framework for Evaluating Cleanup Calls in Amortizing ABS (A.
30. Accounting for Investments in MBS and ABS (S. Gangwani, et
Series: Frank J. Fabozzi Series
Number Of Pages: 546
Published: 9th November 2001
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 23.62 x 16.0
Weight (kg): 0.9
Edition Number: 1