Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
Griffith University - Logan 3007HSV: Ethics and Professional Practice
University of Western Sydney - Bankstown 101555: Ethics in the Social Sciences
Organisations in the social, health and human services sectors employ a range of professionals to provide dynamic and quality service and care to people across the lifespan.
Interprofessional Ethics recognises that multidisciplinary teams exist in many health, government and community-based workplaces.
It explores the ethical frameworks, policies and procedures of professional practice, in order to equip readers with the knowledge and skills to work within collaborative teams, and to better understand and consider the perspectives, approaches and values of others. Each chapter features reflection points, learning objectives, links to further readings and reflections from practitioners on their professional experiences.
As the professional practice context becomes more complex and concerned with risk management, there is an increasing need for practitioners to be skilled in ethical decision making.
Interprofessional Ethics provides a sound introduction to moral philosophy and ethical theory, professional regulation, ethical decision-making, activism, e-Professionalism, and personal and professional responsibilities.
1. Ethics in professional practice – an interprofessional perspective
2. Moral philosophy and ethical theory: setting the foundations
3. Ethical activism – exploring human rights and social justice in the interprofessional space
4. Regulation of the professions: codes of ethics and standards of practice
5. Ethical decision making
6. Ethical principles in practice
7. Professional integrity and e-professionalism
8. Ethics in the workplace
9. Keeping ethics on the agenda: strategies for future practice
ISBN: 9781107650466 ISBN-10: 1107650461 Audience:
Number Of Pages: 300 Published: 27th June 2014 Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR Country of Publication: GB Dimensions (cm): 24.13 x 17.15
Weight (kg): 0.41