Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
International Commercial Law, 6th edition is a comprehensive text designed for business and law students studying international trade and commercial law. It provides an analysis of public and private international law relevant to international trade, and discusses Australian legal issues in the context of domestic law, and cases from other jurisdictions to provide a comparative perspective.
This new edition has been updated to include the latest developments in foreign investment law worldwide and crucial developments in the World Trade Organization. Each chapter includes case summaries, extracts from legislation and international conventions as well as tables and bullet point lists for easy reference.
Written by an international commercial and trade law expert.
Fully updated to include the latest international developments, case law and legislative changes.
Online teaching and learning support available.
Traves, Commercial Law, 3rd ed, 2014
Mortensen, Garnett & Keyes, Private International Law in Australia, 3rd ed, 2015
1. International Commercial Contracts Under Domestic Law
2. International Commercial Contracts under Major International Regimes: the CISG and the UNIDROIT Principles
3. Contracts for Carriage by Sea, Air and Land
4. Means of Payment in International Trade
5. Marine Insurance, Aviation Insurance and International Trade
6. Foreign Investment Law
7. The World Trade Organization
8. Regional Trade Organisations
9. Settlement of International Commercial Disputes
10. New Developments in International Commercial Law
ISBN: 9780409341560 ISBN-10: 0409341568 Audience:
Tertiary; University or College
Published: 23rd October 2015 Publisher: Lexisnexis Butterworths Australia Country of Publication: AU Edition Number: 6