- In today's world, peace is hard to come by. When personal desires are followed, serenity is forfeited. But by submitting one's will to God, a peace-filled life is ensured. Maintaining peace is therefore a choice, says Joyce Meyer. In her new book, In Pursuit Of Peace, she discusses:
- How to be at peace with yourself
- The importance of having peace with God
- Enjoying peaceful relationships
- Being led by peace
- Developing a peaceful attitude
- and the paradox that peace equals power. Joyce says, "I've discovered over the years that peace is one of the greatest gifts God has given to us. We must pursue peace with all of our might." In Pursuit of Peace is a guidebook for success in this task.
- Coinciding with the book's release, the author will begin teaching this message on her television and radio program, Enjoying Everyday Life, which broadcasts on the ABC Family Channel, PAX Television, Court TV, Trinity Broadcast Network, WGN, Daystar Satellite, Inspirational Network, and The Word Network. She also writes a monthly column that covers the subject of her most recent book for Charisma magazine, which has a circulation of 220,000.
- Joyce Meyer is a world-renowned speaker and the bestselling author of over 50 inspirational books. Her most recent Warner Faith hardcover, Seven Things That Steal Your Joy, was published in 4/04.
- Knowing God Intimately (4/03), Meyer's first Warner Faith hardcover, was a Publishers Weekly Religion bestseller, and her recent hardcovers How to Hear from God (Warner Faith, 9/03) and Starting Your Day Right (Warner Faith, 11/03) have over 250,000 copies in print combined.
- Warner Faith has sold over one million copies ofJoyce Meyer's books.
- The author received the ECPA Gold Book Award for Battlefield of the Mind (Warner Faith, 2002), which is given to books that sell over 500,000 copies.
Series: MEYER, JOYCE
Number Of Pages: 304
Published: 7th September 2004
Publisher: Time Warner Trade Publishing
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 23.0 x 15.88 x 2.54
Weight (kg): 0.49